- Two Faculty Positions for Innovators in Digital Humanities, Cultural Informatics, & Multimedia Writing
- ATTW 2011 Research Methods Workshops!
- WIDE Crew Travels to Fargo, Headlines Conference
- New Research: Measuring Helpfulness in Online Peer Review
- Stacey Pigg & Jeff Grabill to Lead New IMLS-funded Project on Science Learning in Digital Musems
Author Archives: Michael McLeod
Jeff Grabill, Stacey Pigg, and Bill Hart-Davidson are headed to the 2010 CPACW/CT3 Conference, “WIDE Open Spaces,” hosted at North Dakota State University–Fargo. The conference, a hybrid conference and unconference, will focus on issues of virtual worlds, digital places, online … Continue reading
We are currently meeting with the Samaritan (Shomronim) community, living in both Holon, Israel and on Mount Gerizim, West Bank as part of our NEH-funded research project. We’re doing interviews with members of the community about what they want to … Continue reading