- Two Faculty Positions for Innovators in Digital Humanities, Cultural Informatics, & Multimedia Writing
- ATTW 2011 Research Methods Workshops!
- WIDE Crew Travels to Fargo, Headlines Conference
- New Research: Measuring Helpfulness in Online Peer Review
- Stacey Pigg & Jeff Grabill to Lead New IMLS-funded Project on Science Learning in Digital Musems
Monthly Archives: October 2010
ATTW 2011 Research Methods Workshops Atlanta April 5, 2011 8:30-12:00 Scholarships Available! The Research Methods Workshops are an initiative of the Research Committee of the Association of Teachers of Technical Writing (ATTW) aimed at providing an opportunity for those entering … Continue reading
Jeff Grabill, Stacey Pigg, and Bill Hart-Davidson are headed to the 2010 CPACW/CT3 Conference, “WIDE Open Spaces,” hosted at North Dakota State University–Fargo. The conference, a hybrid conference and unconference, will focus on issues of virtual worlds, digital places, online … Continue reading